K is the world’s premier trade fair for plastics and rubber: for innovation and sustainability. The international plastics and rubber community is meeting in Düsseldorf from 16th to 23rd October with net exhibition space of about 25 football fields (170,000 square metres). The Managing Director of Messe Düsseldorf is excited: „Nowhere else in the world can such a wide range of raw material, processing and application engineering technology.“ Main product groups on K 2013 will be:
- Raw materials, auxiliaries,
- Semi-finished products,
- technical parts and reinforced plastics,
- Machinery and equipment for the plastics and rubber industries, Services for the plastics and rubber industrie.
Company exhibits will be supplemented by a special show entitled „Plastics move the world“. This is where aspects of the theme of mobility will be taken up – everything from lightweight design in the construction of vehicles, aircraft and ships, and electromobility to individual mobility and modern leisure behaviour.
Machine manufacturers have booked most of the space
Suppliers of machines and equipment (Halls 1-4, 9-17) have reserved about two thirds of the exhibition space (119,000 square metres, 5,000 more than at K 2010) and therefore represent the largest group of exhibitors – a tradition at K, as Ulrich Reifenhäuser adds, who is himself an exhibitor of such products as extruders. A comprehensive selection of all the latest manufacturing and processing technologies in the world is being presented. The main emphases are on benefits for the customer as well as energy, resource and material efficiency.
The manufacturers of raw materials, semi-finished products and technical parts will be presenting optimised standard plastics, bioplastics, special plastics and reinforced plastics as well as newly developed structural materials and functional polymers in Halls 5-8a; the focus of the second-largest group of exhibitors, who have booked about 38,000 square metres this year (an increase of 3,500 square metres over K 2010) – about a fifth of the space that is available – is on energy-efficient and environmentally sound product solutions. The rubber industry is in turn giving an insight into current developments in the area of „rubber and thermoplastic elas-tomers“ at the rubber industry display in Hall 6.
At a glance
Welcome to K 2013
- Organizer: Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Stockumer Kirchstrasse 61, D-40474 Düsseldorf
- Date: 16. – 23. October 2013
- Opening hours : Daily 10 am – 6.30 pm
- Show venue & Arrival:
- Düsseldorf fairgrounds, Halls 1 – 17
- Admission fees: Day ticket Online pre-selling: 49 Euro, On site: 65 Euro; 3-day ticket Online pre-selling: 108 Euro, On site: 135 Euro; Day ticket Reduced (Teenagers from 12 years on, Pupils, Trainees and Students): 15 Euro
- Contact: +49 211 4560-7600, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.k-online.de
Sie möchten gerne weiterlesen?
Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos:
Sie sind bereits registriert?Hier anmelden
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Messeplatz, Stockumer Kirchstr. 61